What makes it difficult to attend school? What are your solutions?
To be honest, I don't have many problems in my life. That is why answering this question is so hard. I have met a lot of people at Chabot, I know others have way more problems than me. I have met parents who have no time to do homework because they are raising their child or others who want to work more to help their family. Those are the people who I wonder, how do they do it? They are truly inspiring. When ever I feel overwhelmed I think about those people and tell myself to try as hard as them. I don't have many distractions so their is no excuse for me to fall behind. I know this post and the other one are very short. I don't want you to think I am not thinking about the question, it is just I know I do not have much to say.
I would like to thank the people in my life that made going to college so easy. They are so supportive. My parents never were able to finish college they both had to stop because they needed to work more in order to survive. They wanted to see my brother and I finish school. My father is actually going back to school right now for automotive, I am so proud of him!
Whenever I talk to students and they tell me that they are going back to school several years after high school, I am very amazed. This is because I know that it can be difficult returning to the school environment and I know they can do it. Anthony J D'Angelo said, "Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." I think this quote is very beautiful, I like this idea that we will grow from learning. Of course learning could happen anywhere, but it is amplified in the classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment